Tea For All Times/Hot Tea
This one is for the purist who believes in the perfect hot cup of TEA.
- Take fresh water from the cold tap and boil.
- Warm teapot by rinsing out with hot water.
- Put one teaspoonful of leaf for each cup into teapot.
- Pour boiling water into it. Cover and wait for three minutes. Give more time for bigger leaf teas.
- Pour liquid tea from the teapot into cup. Add milk and sugar to taste.
Tea For All Times
Written by english
1 thought on “Morning Teas”
Quality Tea and Coffee Centre, Matunga - Blending together carefully roasted peaberry, plantation and robusta seeds to perfection, this authentic coffee powder has an exhilarating aroma and a lingering after taste.Read More